Walkie's

Please follow the instructions below

If you find me can you take a photo of where I am and email it too

The Black Dog

My black dog is not like any black dog it belongs to me and I live with it.

Once I thought it was very scary and I wondered what was happening to me to make me feel so sad and lonely, all alone. I spoke to a friend who I could trust with my inner most thoughts, and what a sense of relief.

It was not as scary as I thought it would be to open up and share my black dog moments.

The story is that today I am able to get through periods I call the black dog, surrounded with people who understand. People who may also have been touched by their own black dog.

I take each day as it comes and say to myself "feeling blue", "don't be scared" and "it will pass".

Happy Christmas

to all the my Black Dog Friends out there. I am going to make sure that my Christmas is full of peace and goodwill to all my Black Dog Friends around the world.

Walkie's

On Thursday the 16th June 2011 my owner and I will be taking a walk in the CBD in Perth.

Monday 13 June 2011

Meet my Freind Bugsie

No comments:

Post a Comment